Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Remember When I Lost My Camera??

The date was October 1, 2007 and we went to Disneyland with all our camping friends. When I got home I realized I had lost my camera. I looked everywhere but could not find it. Knowing I cannot live without a camera I went out and got my new one-- which by the way I love. Anyway, a month or so later I found my lost camera-- ugg!! We decided to keep it as a back up camera and when Kevin went to The Grand Canyon he took it with him. When I went to download the Grand Canyon pics I found all the pics from the day the camera was lost. I was so struck by how much the kids have changed. Mia has changed a TON!! In these pictures she was 11 months and she is now 17 months and she looks totally different!! I also could not believe how much the boys have changed. They just look so much older. Anyway, I thought I would post these pics since they are BLOGWORTHY!!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. So glad you found your camera. These pics are DEFINITELY blogworthy. It is amazing how much kids change and how fast they grow up. Your family is beautiful and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures...
    And it is truly amazing how kids grow so quickly.. and they change sooo much..
    My middle son changes every day.. he just keeps getting taller and taller..
    These are definitely blogworthy...
    Everyone of your pictures are..
    Have a Great Week..
    Stop by , you might want to sign up for the swap..
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it AMAZING how quickly they change?!?!? They're all still adorable!! :) Thanks for sharing!!
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am so amazed at the changes kids have in such a short period of time. Whenever I look at pictures from the past I remind myself to slow down and enjoy each milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!!!??? I'm so glad you found your camera. What a peanut Mia was! Your boys really have grown a lot! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Everyone has changed lots! Now in pics you can really see Mia's personality. How fun to go back and compare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the picture of you & Kevin where Mia is looking at YOU....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...Mia really has changed. You look differetnt too!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete