Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dumont Dunes in November

We took a pre Thanksgiving trip to Dumont since the boys are out of school this week. We had a great time but I pretty much forgot I even had a camera and it was not until the 2nd to last day that I remembered I needed to document the trip. I did take a few pictures but the boys were off riding so I did not get many pictures of them. Anyway, we had a Dance Party with the kids and I have that on video. The weather was perfect and was probably the best weather we have ever had in Dumont. It was in the low 80's and we were able to wear short sleeve shirts the whole time. There was no wind and just the beauty of the desert.

We are off tomorrow morning to head up to Central California. Today we are just doing laundry and getting ready for tomorrow. I will post our Thanksgiving pictures as soon as we return.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for and I thank God for the many blessings in our lives.



Dumont Dance Party!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

3 comments:

  1. Christy,

    I loved the post, and kids
    are such good dancers!!!
    Mia's hair is really
    getting long!!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

    Sindy & Allie in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the coolest mom! What a fun dance party in the trailer. You are making such great memories with your kiddos! Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post...
    GREAT PICTURES AND DANCE PARTY...
    Happy Thanksgiving to you...
    Have a WONDERFUL time..
    Kim

    ReplyDelete