Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Boy Scout Trip To El Mirage

We had one busy weekend and it is not over at this point. I thought I would do a quick upload so I can get some pics on the blog but we still have a busy day tomorrow. The boys had a Boy Scout trip to a dry lake bed "El Mirage" about 45 min from out house to shoot off rockets. We took our RV after school on Friday and headed out. We had a great time shooting off rockets all day on Saturday. Kevin even shot off his Porta Potty rocket (see pics) that was titled "you can shoot the crap out of it"-- and he did!!

We went to Church on Sunday morning and after we had a family birthday party at my parents house for my nephew Nathan who was turning 5. It was a lot of fun including playing "musical chairs" which included an adult version and a kid version. Quite fun!!

Anyway, after the birthday we met a bunch of our camping friends at the mall and did dinner and a movie. We just got home and tomorrow we are heading out to do a trip to Disneyland (we have season passes) since we all have the day off (Happy Veteran's Day to all the veterans!!).

So, the weekend is not over and I will have more to post tomorrow night. Until then, enjoy the pics!!




Some cute pics:



Nathan's Birthday

7 comments:

  1. I think it is so great that even the adults played musical chairs. Your pictures are wonderful. I hope that you all have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did have a full weekend. It looks like you had a great time. I love the pictures of Mia. She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUSY BUSY BUSY...
    Love the pictures...
    The kids are sooo cute...
    Have a Wonderful Day at Disneyland...
    Can't wait to see the pictures..
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, you are always so busy...I don't know how you do it! I was thinking of going to Dland today too, but my pass doesn't include today. We still have to meet up again soon! I might go at the end of this week, or early next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like so much fun! great slideshows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryce would be so jealous of the rocket launch. He loves stuff like that. Love the pics of Mia on her daddy's shoulders, and love her little pink boots! Too cute.

    Glad you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures!! I just love being able to follow these families from all over the country. What a blessing it has been to connect with you guys!! You have a terrific family...and I LOVE enjoying the posts and pictures!! Keep them coming! Mia is absolutely adorable!!! Have a great week!
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete