Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Anaheim Ducks Game

click on collage to enlarge

We ended our very busy weekend (LA county Fair, Dedication, Party at our house) with the Ducks game. Brian and Heather have season passes and invited us to join them at the Ducks v. Canucks game at the Pond in Anaheim. We gladly accepted the invite but were conflicted due to the "Who to root for" issue. Kevin was born in the Vancouver area of BC and has dual citizenship- Canada and US- and moved to LA when he was 15 (we started dating when we were 16). He has allegiances to Canada but loves our area so, the dilemma was who to root for. It was so cute this morning. Ethan had just gotten out of the shower and I was getting ready and he sat down on the side of the bathtub and said, "Mom, I am just not sure who to root for tonight. While I love the Duck's I just don't know if I should stick to my roots." I thought that was so funny. I told him to root for whoever he likes better so he went with the Ducks.

We had a great time and yes, the Ducks won 5 to 0.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun...
    Love the pictures..
    Have a Great Day..
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have to most fun!!! I always love seeing pics of your outings!! The game looked like a lot of fun!! Have a great week!
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Christy!
    Thanks for your kind notes on Fin's blog. She is alot of fun... and equal parts alot of stress. She is very, let's say, "spirited"!
    I followed your referral heartache on RQ and was really pulling for you. Amazing how that led you to the perfect baby for your family! I am so glad she is thriving and you all seem to be enjoying each other to the max. Congrats!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete