Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fin Is being admitted

We saw the neurosurgeon and they decided to admit her. They think surgery is probably going to happen. We have a 10pm MRI then all the neurosurgeons will read them in the morning together and make a decision on what to do. The neuro that saw her thinks they will probably do surgery in the next few days if that's what they need to do.

Please pray for fin. She's a homebody and keeps begging me to go home. She's scared to death to be here and it's breaking my heart. She's scared of being "put to sleep" and to get needles in her arm and earlier we thought they would do the MRI without sedation - hence no needles- but they just told me they are going to prep her for sedatin- iv line- just in case she Doesn't cooperate with the non sedated MRI. She's going to freak when I tell her this. She's having a super hard time so please pray for comfort and peace for her.

I'll update when I know

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for Finn and you all of course. I know how hard it is to watch that fear in her little eyes. I'll be praying for peace and perfect nurses to help her along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and for litte Finley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy- see if they can put the creme that makes it numb...this helped with Jack when he was in hospital for the IV...Maybe they can use it first....I have been praying and will continue to pray my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete