Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

7:30am update

Fin was taken straight from the sedated MRI to her room and slept well despite the screening baby next to us-- mommy didn't sleep quite as well as fin. The neuro team should be by soon to review her MRI and come up with a game plan. Pray for surgery quickly as this morning she seems to have lost a lot of balance- each days getting worse. Pray for fin as she's already been in tears begging to go home. She is very sad and until we know what the neurosurgeons plan to do I really can't prep her very well.

I'll update as soon as they come in.

8 comments:

  1. Praying for your sweet Finley today and for her doctors to know just what is best to do. I'm so sorry that this has come on so suddenly and unexpectedly. I'm glad that you can be by her side and hope that everthing happens quickly. She is a darling girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, I am so sorry to hear about Fin. My prayers are with her. I pray she is not too scared by all that is going on and that the doctors come up with the perfect plan for her. Hugs to you, too. xo Ashley (don't know if you remember me, but I sent a box of clothes to your darling Emery)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying - thank you for updating, FIn was my very first thought and prayer this morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing and praying for a quick resolution for Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy we are praying for all of you, especially Fin. I can't even begin to imagine how hard and scary this is. Sending you love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete