Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Off to Haiti

I just wanted to let everyone know we are heading out the door right now to head to the airport to leave for Haiti. Please keep us in your prayers. Good news is I found out I will be able to use one of my older phones for unlimited email while I am there so I will be emailing updates to my friend Laila and she will post them on my blog. So, you all will get to travel with me. I will be able to take horrible quality pictures with my phone and email them as well so I will have some pictures, but they will be poor quality.

So, off we go for an amazing adventure!! Please keep our team in your prayers and I will update as soon as we get down there and settled.

Big Hugs,

Christy

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels..
    Will be thinking of you ..
    LOVE YOU BIG..
    Hugs...
    Tell Kevin Happy Father's Day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe, Christy! can't wait to hear what The Lord does in your life through this trip to Haiti..

    God Speed,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! have a wonderful, safe trip!! Can't wait to see pics when you get back.

    ReplyDelete