Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Maui Day 1

Well we made it!! We are in Hawaii and loving it!! I am very tired as we are 3 hours ahead of the time here so I will make this brief so I can go to bed.


The plane was fine. Mia fussed a bit but not too bad. The flight was 5 hours 20 minute and was pretty much uneventful.


When we got our rental cars and started driving we realized how hungry we were so we stopped at the famous Cheeseburgers In Paradise and had dinner/ lunch. It was very tasty and we needed the food. After dipping our feet in the ocean we headed to our hotel.


Our hotel-- The Westin in Kaanapali-- is absolutely amazing. It is in a perfect location and is just beautiful!!! The beach in phenomenal and we are just in heaven. There are water slides all over the place with 5 pools-- just amazing!! The top pictures in the above collage is our hotel lobby. It is breathtaking!!



These are some pictures in the pool as well as at the beach in front of our hotel.

So we are here. I will post again tomorrow. I'm going to bed!!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Oh Wow...HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! Have an amazing time...I know you are!! :)
    Blessings,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Everything looks so beautiful!!! It looks like you are going to have a wonderful time!!! I love all of the pictures....keep them coming! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How BEAUTIFUL..
    I am sooo excited for you guys..
    How FUN!!!!
    LOVE Mia's little swimsuit..
    I will be watching for each and every one..
    Glad you are all having FUN!!!
    LOVE the pictures..
    Can't wait for more..
    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMMM I love Cheeseburger In Paradise! I still have my little cocktail stir stick from there. Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys,

    Glad the flight went well with pea. The Westin looks amazing and your swimsuit is really cute Chris. Say hi to all the kids.
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Hope you are having a great day in paradise today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are there!! yeah!! Looks gorgeous already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, Cheeseburger in Paradise is Yummy! We too ate there when we went a couple of years ago. It looks like you guys are having a blast. Glad you had a safe flight over. We leave tomorrow for the Bahamas, so hopefully Gracie will do as well as Mia did on the plane.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am trying to not be too green over here! It looks wonderful! Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I am so excited for you guys! I have never been to Hawaii and would LOVE to go! Have a great time. Look at little Mia, she is just darling!

    ReplyDelete