Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hanging out in the backyard!!

** I have received many emails from people asking where I got Mia's red white and blue one piece bathing suit in the previous post. I actually got it at Children's Place and it was cheap. It is totally cute but their 4th of July stuff goes really fast so if you like it I would suggest getting there soon or they will be sold out-- or you can always order online. Mia is wearing the suit in an 18 month. They run kind of small as all her other bathing suits are 6-12 or 12 month.



Just for your viewing pleasure, here is my latest bathing suit purchase from Gymboree:





First off let me say I am so sorry for not updating my blog more. I have just been so busy and blogging is one of the last things on my mind. Wrapping up the school year as a school psychologist is a very busy time therefore I am quite busy. So Laila, (Laila has been bugging me to update) sorry I have not blogged but here are some pictures just for you-- haha!

These first pictures I love just because it shows how cool my new camera is. I love how it focuses on something and then blurs the background. You can see that affect in the first picture of Mia but also the one with Sadie and Mia. On that one Sadie was the focus and Mia is blurred. I just think that is so cool.














I have been so busy I have not been taking a lot of pictures so yesterday the kids and I were hanging out in the backyard so I took advantage of the opportunity to take some pictures.













This weekend is kind of slow which I am looking forward to. We have a birthday party for my niece Savannah on Saturday night but that is about the only plans we have. Hopefully there will be a lot of swimming and relaxing. The boys only have next week and 3 days of the following week left of school--- yaaaa!!!! I can hardly wait for summer and neither can the boys. I am such a non-schedule person and I crave summers when it is just free flow. We always do a ton of stuff but I just prefer not to be scheduled. I am going to try to get Mia to sleep in a bit longer so I in turn can sleep in a bit later during summer-- oh I cant wait!!! One more thing is Monday June 1 one year ago is when we returned from China. I am still in awe that we have had our little girl for over a year. Time just flies and I am baffled every day by what an amazing gift she has been. We are so blessed.

Anyway, have a great weekend and I will try to post pics as I get them :)


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Mia ALWAYS looks so adorable:) Where do you find her hair clips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures... Looks like Mia enjoys being outside..
    LOVE her little swimsuits...
    Have a Great Weekend..
    Glad you posted...LOL...
    I can't believe it has been a year already...Time flies when you are having fun..
    HUGS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love it when you post - no matter how often!! The suits are darling.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay!!! I know we talk all the time, but I still get blog withdrawals when you don't post for a few. Loooove seeing the pics so I can get my Bock family fix:):) (which shouldn't be needed as I see you so much, but you know how it is;) ) The new camera seems great so far huh?

    We just got back from Sea World - great day! K call tomorrow:)

    Love Lai

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo I love the yellow suit!! CUTE!

    Have a relaxing weekend...sounds like you need it! Your camera is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the updates and the great pictures. What kind of camera did you get and what setting are you using?? The swimsuits are great. Never fear, Mia looks FABULOUS in everything!

    ReplyDelete