Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy 9th Birthday Ethan!!!



Ethan turned 9 years old on Saturday and we had a wonderful birthday party at our home. The kids had a blast and Ethan really enjoyed his day. So, what are the 10 things I love about my boy???? Here goes!!!

10 Things I love About Ethan

1. Ethan has the best dimples in the world. First thing the doctor said when they were pulling him out was-- "WOW look at those dimples". I echo that!! Best Dimples in the world!!

2. Ethan is the most social kid in the world. He is kind of like his mom in that way. Gotta love that.

3. Ethan is kind to everyone.

4. Ethan does well in school and (most of the time) tries his best!

5. Ethan is very good at sports and is always a leader on the teams he is on.

6. Ethan loves his family!! He is loving to Mia and always considerate to others in our family.

7. Ethan loves to snuggle with mom!! Love that :)

8. Ethan is a passionate kid. Everything is BIG to him and he puts himself into things 100%.

9. Ethan is very sensitive.

10. Ethan loves Jesus and is planning on being baptised soon.

I love you my big boy. I love you more than you would ever know. You make me laugh and smile all the time. I love your passion and your drive. I love your sensitive nature and your ability to be friends with everyone. I love how much you love your sister. I love everything about you my big boy and I wish you a happy 9th year!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great tribute for your Ethan's birthday!

    I love the opicts below. Nice effects!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete