Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2007

I can't stop DREAMING!!

I think the wait is getting to me. I never dream. The only time I dream is in the early morning and I never remember what I was dreaming about. For about the last week, every morning I wake up in the middle of a dream about Mia. I just keep dreaming about her. I don't totally remember the whole dream but I will remember still frames of Kevin holding her or this morning I was in the middle of a dream where I was kissing her as she was walking away to her first day of Kindergarten. I guess I am a little ahead of myself with the kindergarten thing, but I just keep dreaming about her. The other morning I dreamed a still frame of a Christmas card. It was totally funny because it was just all of us, the boys, Kev, me and Mia, posing for a Christmas card picture. It is funny how my mind has already integrated her into our lives and I don't even know who she is. I am enjoying the dreams as she actually seems real to me when I wake up and realize I was, once again, dreaming about her. Hopefully in the next week I will be able to dream about a REAL LIVE MIA as we should get our referral within a week or so. Lets pray for referrals to come quick!!

Christy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment