Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm going to restrict access to the blog starting tomorrow 3/28

Due to unforeseen issues, I need to restrict access to my blog. I will be changing the access profile late tonight or early tomorrow. If you would like to have access after tonight, please email me at kcbock@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation to read my blog. After you get the invitation, you can continue on to the blog as a guest for up to 30 days, or you can sign in with a Google account. It isn't hard to do, so I sincerely hope that some of you will continue to follow our journey.

Thanks again for all of the prayer, support, messages, and kind words...this has been a very bumpy and emotional road for our family, but it should all be coming to an end in the near future. I appreciate everything more than you all could know. The online adoption community has been my primary support since we started this process 22 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment