Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

This Week or Next???

So, I cling to the hope that we will receive our referral this week but unfortunately, it appears that may not be the case. According to my lifeline, Rumor Queen, it appears that many peoples agencies are saying that we probably will not hear anything until next week. I really hope it will be this week and I still have hope for that, but I may just have to hold tight for one more week. Hay, I figure what is one more week to wait since I have already waited approx 70 weeks since LID. I guess I can wait one more week to see the most precious baby girl in the world-- MY MIA!!!

I sit here and I wonder what she will look like? Will she be funny looking? Will she be cute? Will she have a full head of hair or will she be bald? What province will she come from and will she be in an orphanage or foster care? Will she be friendly or shy? There are so many questions and the thought that I will have answers to my questions within a week or so-- it is just unreal!!!

So, to all of us who are next-- WE ARE WITHIN A WEEK OR SO OF SEEING OUR BABY'S FACES FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! CRAZY!!!!!

Here is to a quick week or so!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment