Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chinese New Year!!!

We have had a few Chinese New Year activities but are planning on celebrating this weekend. The girls decided to wear some Chinese silk attire to school last week so I decided to take a few pictures of them before we left the house. It was early in the morning (7:30am is when we leave for school and work) so the girls were not overly excited about taking pictures but I thought I would post a few.

I love the way Mia is looking at Fin

They both look so sleepy in this picture-- but still cute as can be

The silk Fin is wearing was made by my mother in law and it is reversible. The other side is green and it is very cute!!!


Beautiful Mia

2 comments:

  1. Christy, your girls are so beautiful...love the dress your mil made..our Emma doesn't like the collars of her Chinese dresses around her neck..Gung Hay Fat Choy to your family....can't wait to see your newest little one in your pictures.:)

    Janice

    ReplyDelete