Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Funniest Thing EVER!!!!!

OK, my family was over tonight and my brother told me about this site http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/. It is seriously some of the funniest things you have ever read. I have not laughed that hard in a really long time-- I was crying!!

The thing is, if you have an iphone-- which I do-- you understand. How many times have I texted ridiculous messages and realized after I pushed send that darn auto correct totally changed the word I meant. It is so annoying but in some cases hilarious!!! The ones below are just a sample but go to the site and read them-- you will pee yourself-- seriously!!!





And the last is a link to the funniest one ever but it has mature content so proceed with caution-- read the whole thing till the end-- hilarious!!!










1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!! ~ darned autocorrect! ;)

    ...that link was AWEFUL ~ I almost feel a little ashamed that it still made me LOL!!! Guess I needed a good laugh! :P

    ReplyDelete