Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Bathing Suits

I ordered the girls some bathing suits online (Kate Mack) and since we got them it has been too cold to swim. This weekend it was in the high 80's and we went to a friends house for a party and the girls got a chance to try out their new suits. Before we left I took some pictures. I got Mia the 2 piece because she loves 2 piece swim suits and got Finley the matching one piece. I think they look adorable on the girls and I love them in red!!!




My little model!!




Finley is not quite the model type-- we are working on a natural smile-- lol!!!


Making an attempt at modeling


There are little dangle cherries on the suit which are adorable and she loves them!!




Much better :)






Off they went playing. We are going to have to lower Finley's suite a little bit :)









Playing with the shopping cart





Love these little suits!!!!



4 comments: