Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

China Town with The Lucky Mammas!

Last week our Lucky Mamma's club went to China Town in LA to do some cultural fun. We ate at the Empress Pavilion which clearly the kids enjoyed-- so did us mamma's.

Gracie loving the noodles!


Becky and Gracie eating up!


Michelle and Ryan


Susan and Georgie



After we finished eating we tried to take the groups picture on some chairs but I don't think we ever got all the kids together in one picture.



Now we add Ryan

After the lunch we went to a little vendor part of China Town and let the kids play on the toys and we also did a little bit of shopping.

Gracie and Mia having fun on the carousel





Gracie about to take off



Mia in her froggy



Riding the horse was way too much fun



More carousel time





Adding Becky



Doubling up



All our China babies in China Town



You can imagine all the interested looks we got from onlookers. It was a lot of fun and I hope to go back sometime soon.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sad I couldn't make it! Though I am sure you all wouldn't have wanted me there with my germs. Hopefully next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast that must have been! Great photos of all those cuties!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN...I wanted to go there when we were there.. but didn't have time.. I will have to go next time..
    LOVE the photos..
    Have a great week..
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo with the stroller line up :-)

    ReplyDelete