Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sacramento and the wedding

We had a nice time in Sacramento and the wedding was beautiful!!! It was nice that most of my fame traveled
Up to the wedding as well
So my parents were able to take the boys and Do some fun things with them. We also got to see
Our friends the Murphy's who just relocated to sac from our area. He is a California highway patrol officer and was transferred to sac so the family relocated. I love charity and it was a lot of fun to hang with her at the lake with the kids.

Overall a great trip. Not as relaxing as a destination vacation but lots of good experiences for the kids. I think Kevin and I now need a vacation away from our kids after 10 days in an Rv together :)

Here are pictures of sac time. Didn't take any lake pics because I forgot my phone but here are some.

No comments:

Post a Comment