Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

We Got Video of Finley

** Update-- I also just got updated measurements when I turned on the computer this morning -- I love this woman!!!

The online growth charts say the following:

your child is 33 pounds, and that is
at the 72nd percentile for weight.

your child is 35 inches, and that is
at the 8th percentile for height.

It looks like Finley is well fed :)

At least she is about 4 inches shorter than Mia-- Mia associates height with age so being the "little sister" she must be shorter!! So glad she is!!


The relationship I have with Ms. Wang, the nanny at Finley's Orphanage, is growing by the day. She is very excited to share information with me and is more than willing to take pictures and video as often as I want. Tonight we got home from a Duck's Hockey game and I got an amazing email with 2 short little videos attached. They are so darn cute and it is obvious they are preparing Finley very well for our arrival!! I could not be any happier!!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

13 comments:

  1. You are lucky; both to have the video and to have her being readied for you so she won't be completely terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious to see her naming all of you! So glad you have this to get you through the long wait! Congratulations! Hope you are there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Christy, that is so sweet! I can't wait till you get to bring her home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chris this is so wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you guys to be able to bring her home! I love that her nanny is so amazing and willing to help prepare her and to get to know you guys a bit! Post more as you get them. Ava and I were just watching these over and over again right now. :)

    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful blessing!! What an amazing gift you have been given.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toooo cute..
    love how she can name all of you .. that is going to help out..
    Love you and miss you ..
    can't wait to see her in your arms..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! What a precious video! She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious gift!!! Goodness I can't wait until she's home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so amazing! Made me all teary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how that must make your heart soar to hear your sweet girl saying mama and baba....

    Blessings! Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hearing her sweet little voice! I love how the little one next to her tried to help point ;) I am glad that Finley is being loved on while you wait! I can't wait to see your heart melt when you hold her!

    ReplyDelete