Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pictures from Finley's Birthday

Finley had a great birthday weekend! She had her fun cousin sleepover at my parents and then a partying sunday. I attempted another do successful photo shoot in the back yard before the party but my good camera was dead ( for lack of use) and the girls were not overly cooperative. I got a few usable pics but at least it was documented. Finley was sick of cake by the sunday party so she asked for pumpkin pie instead. We were happy to skip the cake:). Great birthday with one happy birthday girl!!!

By the way. I have no idea why it is arranging the pictures this way. I've tried to change it to Finley's birthday pic first but it won't let me. I'm on the blogger app and it's ticking me off. Anyway Finley's alone pic was meant to be first- uggg!!

Happy birthday Finley!!! We love you so very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment